CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Find Your Opportunity
Find your fulfilling job and rewarding career with Diverse Programmers, LLC.
Diverse Programmers, LLC is headquarted out of Denver, CO with remote offices in major cities across the country. Specializing in solutions architecture and software engineering, we can work on the full spectrum of software development. We offer web, mobile and desktop development paired with solutions architecture to ensure you are getting a secure, scalable, and affordable solution.
Seeking technology lovers and those that want to take their career to the next level.
- James Malin, Founder/CTO
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? You might be ready for a job as an inside sales representative. Our inside sales representatives sell softare solutions and services to customers. Inside sales representatives will focus on inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting.
Inside sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives might work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal.
- Prospect and develop leads
- Perform outbound cold calling to generate leads
- Responsible for making 100+ contacts (live voice) per day. We have a progressive dialer to help you get connected to people instead of manually dialing and waiting for voicemails.
- Qualify opportunities and pass off to appropriate team member
- Responsible for building sales/lead pipeline by meeting & exceeding lead generation (SAL) quotas
- Create and maintain a database of contacts of current and future customers
- Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
- Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying opportunities and scoping potential for Diverse Programmers, LLC services
- Present and articulate product features, benefits
- Integrate with both inside and field sales reps to maximize prospect potential Job Requirements
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
- Excellent written skills, oral skills, phone skills
- Demonstrated track record at achieving measurable goals in a fast-pace environment
- Prior objection handling experience
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Able to learn and understand product solutions and features Education
- LOCATION: Denver, CO
- QUALIFICATION: 1-2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, RECENT GRADUATE
Diverse Programmers, LLC is a startup, so we're looking to grow a tight knit team. Help us define our company culture and let your opinions be heard. Headquarted out of Denver, CO.
If you are interested in joining Diverse Programmers, LLC please apply via our contact form. We will reach back out to you to request your resume and references.